Monday, November 9, 2009

Facebook or Blog?

I've got a lot of you asking me whether I update Facebook or Blog first? Fact of the matter is my main "website" has always been Facebook Fan Page. Every goodies that goes out of my kitchen will do the "cake-walk" and their photos updated in Facebook. But there are some clients who don't do social networking sites hence the blog site was born. I do apologize for not updating as often as I can but I'll try my best.

Most of the updates here will be on custom projects and the story behind it :)  So if you wanna know the latest offerings and goodies, head on over to http://www.facebook.com/Appetit 


See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Malaysia License.